The project will develop an online platform for the vocational education and training on the development of volunteering management programmes for non-profit organisations. Its target group will be volunteer coordinators or staff working mainly on NGOs (even if it can be also valid for private companies aiming to develop internal corporate volunteering services) that could need programmes for the appropriate management of their volunteers or aspire to improve those already existing on them. Besides the online format and coaching offered by project partners to its users, the platform will combine different formal and non formal methodologies together to interactive and audiovisual materials to ensure an effective self learning of those using it. The draft of the platform (that could be increased and/or improved during the last stage of the project if needed) would originally include a unit to train learners on the use of the online platform, nine units based on the process of the volunteering management and another one about how to apply this process at transnational level and promote transnational synergies among third sector entities:
1. Introduction to the platform, content and how to use it.
2. Planning a high impact volunteer program.
3. Organizing a volunteer program.
4. Creating motivation volunteer positions.
5. Recruiting the right volunteers.
6. Matching volunteers to work.
7. Preparing volunteers for success.
8. Supersizing volunteers for maximum performance.
9. Measuring volunteer program effectiveness.
10. Recognition of volunteers.
11. Transnationality on the volunteer management programme.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.